May 22, 2018
Personal data refers to all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Everaert can, among other things, process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Address data; telephone number and e-mail address
- BSN or other government identification number
- Technical information regarding your visit to our website, such as an IP address
- Personal data you provide to Everaert for a job application
- All other personal data that you provide to us when entering into an agreement with us
Purposes and bases for processing
Everaert processes your personal data in order to provide legal services to you and to meet our legal obligations. We also process personal data for marketing purposes, handling job applications and for generating statistics relating to our website.
The processing of your personal data takes place under the following guidelines:
- Implementing your agreement with Everaert
- Your permission
- Compliance with legal obligations
- The legitimate interest
Storage period personal data
- Digital file: 20 years
- Physical file: 10 years
- Job applications: 4 weeks, unless you give permission to keep your application for one year in our database
Sharing personal data with others
Everaert may in certain cases share your personal data with third parties, only when necessary for the fulfillment of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
When we provide your data to third parties, we enter into a processor agreement to provide the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Third parties are responsible for compliance with the privacy legislation; Everaert Advocaten is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by third parties.
Cookies and Google Analytics
For the cookies that Google Analytics places on the Everaert website and the data that Google collects with it, we refer you to the statements that Google has made about it on its website.
More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
As a data subject you have a number of rights:
- The right to inspect your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete
- The right to removal of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data
We want you to be aware that circumstances may occur in which we are authorized to continue to process your data, in particular if doing so is required to comply with legal obligations.
In addition, we would like to point out that you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (the “Dutch Data Protection Authority”).
PO Box 20660
1001 NR Amsterdam