This website uses Cookies

We use cookies for necessary website functionalities, for social media functionalities and for webiste statistics and analysis. More information can be found in our privacy policy.

I agree with the use of cookies for:

Necessary functionalities and anonymous statistics

UK nationals working in the Netherlands but having their residence abroad, who are therefore commuting cross-border, can now apply online for a document Frontier worker.

This document will be required at the border from the moment the Brexit transition period ends on 31 December 2020, to prove your right to enter and exit the Netherlands for work.

You can apply for the Frontier worker document here. The application is free of charge (for now).

Contact us for more information about the conditions.





sign up to our monthly newsletter (in English)

I am aware of and agree with the privacy policy