This website uses Cookies

We use cookies for necessary website functionalities, for social media functionalities and for webiste statistics and analysis. More information can be found in our privacy policy.

I agree with the use of cookies for:

Necessary functionalities and anonymous statistics

Recently the IND published the following text on its website under the conditions for further applications after a residence permit for staying with a minor Dutch child.

Permanent residency or obtaining Dutch citizenship
With the residence permit for staying with a minor Dutch child, you cannot apply for permanent residence for EU citizens (duurzaam verblijf), a regular permanent residence permit or a residence permit as a long-term resident EC. Also, it is not possible for you to apply for Dutch citizenship.

Everaert Advocaten currently disputes the legality of this point of view in court.

Read our previous article on the subject here.

Are you in one of the following situations: your naturalization request was not accepted or  taken into consideration or are you on the verge of submitting a naturalization request? Please contact Elles Besselsen.

sign up to our monthly newsletter (in English)

I am aware of and agree with the privacy policy